The cases of birth injury can be complicated, because at times, the signs and symptoms are visible in early childhood, infancy, or even when in hospital itself, and sometimes it may take many years before it surfaces. There are many cases that are coming up recently of birth injuries as people get more aware of such issues that used to go unnoticed before. If you have doubt, or are sure that your child is suffering due to the birth injury from negligence, then you have all the rights to file a lawsuit against the healthcare professional under whose supervision your child and wife was in. It would help you get the compensation you deserve to combat the financial burden caused due to the medical malpractice, and it would bring the culprit to the podium of justice, which otherwise would have left.
Here are the few signs of a birth injury from negligence –
- Delayed development in child can be one of the major signs of birth injuries.
- Acute physical problems in a child can be due to birth injuries.
- If your child suffers from anemia, wheezing, coughing, nausea, breathing problems, inflamed nasal passage, difficulty in swallowing, neurological disorder, and shows signs of other symptoms regularly, it can be due to birth injuries.
- If the child has problem understanding things against the normal milestones, has difficulty hearing, watching, or even talking at the very initial stages, then birth injury might have happened.
- If the child gets fever too frequently, or is very weak and suffers from regular dizziness, then it might be due to birth injury.
- Constipation, coughing, hypoxia, low heart rate, excessive sweating, skin problems, and other similar signs are of birth injuries if they get intensify with the age.
There are the few common signs of a birth injury from negligence. However, these and many other signs and symptoms are common occurrences during childhood, and that is why it goes unnoticed in most of the cases. However, if there are any particular signs and symptoms that remains persistent and happens frequently, then you might want to consider revisiting the medical history as well as consult with an independent health care professional, who can re-verify your doubts and check the medical course taken during the conceiving and pre and post pregnancy. It would help you get the right idea of how and when the birth injury from negligence occurred. Consult with the experienced law firm whose Location of Cohen, Placitella& Roth, PC, personal injury attorneys in Philadelphia, PA, and check out all the legal options you have in hand, and what can be done to get the compensation and justice you deserve.